School Development Kit
Saving time and money is important to every Christian school! Starting and maintaining a healthy Christian school requires planning, carefully chosen policies, and on-going development. For these reasons, the School Development Kit (Adobe Reader and Microsoft Office 2003 required) is a must have resource for EVERY Christian school! Designed for both new and existing schools, this kit will save hours, months, and even years, plus thousands of dollars in development, planning, and promotion costs.
Two sample spiral-bound manuals with corresponding CDs containing nearly 300 files of pre-designed electronic templates can be customized according to the needs of your Christian school. All design, layout, and sample text are already prepared for you! Contents include virtually every policy, contract, and communication form necessary for you to keep your Christian school operating on sound planning, effective policies, and efficient organization.
The following areas of school operation are covered:
Some of the valuable resources for School Boards, Administrators, and Principals include:
- Legal resources
- A complete Operating Policy Guide
- Uniform sources
- Enrollment forms for all grades including distance learning
- Asbestos information and parent handouts
- Financial Planning Guide with automated budget planning
- Complete Family, Staff and Home Study Handbooks
- Parent Orientation PowerPoints with graphics and sound
- Promotional and marketing tools including brochures, flyer, and newsletter templates, radio and newspaper releases, and Yellow Page ads, etc.
- Prospective Parent Promotional PowerPoint
- Staff policies and forms
- Technology information including how to set-up a High-Tech Classroom
- More than a dozen Staff Training presentations to equip your staff
- And much more!
Teachers will have these resources at their fingertips and much more!
- Templates for various achievement and honor roll awards and diplomas
- Bulletin board resources and samples
- Activity Manual for Grades K-2
- Graded Literature Book List
- Athletic and science resources
- Graduation planning
- Scholarship resources
- Reading readiness development including charts, assessments, and exit exams
- Student Orientation
- Testing and assessment including a checklist, testing tips, and vision development
For more information or to order the must-have School Development Kit, simply call a friendly Educational Specialist at 877-688-2652 today.