Lifepac History 208
With the LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 8 Worktext, your child can learn how to read maps to find out how to get to any city in the United States. The eighth in a series of 10, this worktext also covers an atlas and glove to find countries, cities, and oceans around the world. This mastery-based curriculum also includes regular self tests, as well as a teacher-administered unit test.
LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 8 Worktext Objectives
1. Name the cardinal directions.
2. Locate highways and interstates.
3. Recognize lines of latitude and longitude.
4. Locate a city on a map using the letter and number to find its location.
5. Discuss what the symbols in a map key mean on the map.
6. Describe land features found on a map.
7. Tell what time zone you live in.