Lifepac History 202
The LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 2 Worktext is filled with engaging lessons and lots of pictures and illustrations to reinforce and enrich content that covers the first settlers, the colonies of the New World, and the War for Independence, as well as important symbols and historical places. The second booklet in a ten-part series, this slim worktext can be completed in as little as three to four weeks and also contains regular self tests and a teacher-administered unit test.
LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 2 Worktext Objectives
1. Discuss why the settlers came to the New World.
2. Explain where the settlers landed in the New World.
3. Describe the three groups of American colonies.
4. Recall the problems the colonists had with Great Britain.
5. Tell how the colonists won their independence in the Revolutionary War.
6. Read about and understand some of the symbols that Americans have that remind them of the bravery of the early colonists.