Lifepac History 203
The LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 3 Worktext from Alpha Omega Publications is overflowing with engaging history lessons, fun drawing activities, and lots of colorful illustrations to reinforce lesson content. The third booklet in a ten-part series, this worktext can be completed in as little as three to four weeks, while keeping parents informed on student progress through regular self tests and a teacher-administered unit test.
LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 3 Worktext Objectives
1. Explain the different kinds of government.
2. Tell why the new government did not work under the Articles of Confederation.
3. Discuss the work of the Founding Fathers as they wrote the Constitution.
4. Describe the three levels of government.
5. Explain the goals that the Founding Fathers were setting in the Preamble to the Constitution
6. Recall the three branches of government.