Lifepac History 205
Teach your child about state and local governments with the LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 5 Worktext from Alpha Omega Publications! This full-color, step-by-step worktext is filled with engaging text-based lessons, fun drawing activities, and lots of colorful illustrations included to reinforce lesson content. The fifth booklet in a ten-part series, this slim worktext can be completed in as little as three to four weeks, giving your child a sense of accomplishment. In addition, this self-paced worktext uses self tests and one removable teacher-administered unit test for assessing student progress.
LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 5 Worktext Objectives
1. Tell about the three levels of government: federal, state, and local.
2. Tell about the three branches of state governments.
3. Tell about your county government and your county seat.
4. Tell about your state leaders and state government.
5. Describe the governments of cities, towns, and villages.
6. Describe what it means to be a citizen of the United States.
7. List at least three duties you have as an American citizen.