Lifepac History 204
Filled with engaging lesson content and lots of pictures and illustrations, the LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 4 Worktext explores the U.S. government as written in the Constitution. This mastery-based curriculum includes regular self tests, as well as a teacher-administered unit test.
LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 4 Worktext Objectives
1. List some of the requirements for being a United States senator or representative.
2. List some of the duties of the Congress.
3. List the requirements for being president of the United States.
4. Describe at least two duties of the president.
5. Name the highest court in the land.
6. Give the most important duty of the courts.
7. Tell at least one way the Constitution could be amended.